Controller and its contact information
- The data controller is AD VERBUM and its subsidiary.
- Personal data include any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- AD VERBUM takes care of the privacy and protection of personal data, observes the right to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the Regulation) and other applicable legislation in the area of privacy and data processing.
Right to process personal data (legal basis)
- The legal grounds for AD VERBUM to process personal data:
- signing and implementation of a contract with a client, employee or service provider;
- compliance with the obligations of external laws and regulations binding to AD VERBUM;
- pursuance of legitimate interests in fulfilling the obligations existing (including contractual obligations) between you and AD VERBUM.
Purposes of data processing
- AD VERBUM processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to select employees and service providers and establish cooperation with them;
- for provision and receipt of services:
- to identify a client or service provider;
- to prepare and sign a contract;
- to provide services (fulfil contractual obligations);
- to provide and maintain services and operation;
- to improve and develop services;
- to ensure customer service;
- to review and process objections;
- to retain clients and service providers, promote loyalty and assess satisfaction;
- to administer payments;
- to recover and collect debts;
- for business planning and analysis:
- to maintain and improve the AD VERBUM website;
- for the provision of information to national regulatory authorities and bodies performing operational activities in cases and scope defined by external laws and regulations,including the prevention and detection of criminal offences related to property protection (video surveillance records and key cards for the office doors);
- for other specific purposes that the person is informed of in writing at the time of submission of the relevant data to AD VERBUM.
Protection of personal data
- AD VERBUM takes appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, correction, access, disclosure or use, and other unlawful uses.
- AD VERBUM processes your personal data using modern technologies, taking into account the current privacy risks and organisational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to AD VERBUM in accordance with the company’s IT and Security Guidelines and the international ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Standard.
Categories of personal data recipients
- AD VERBUM does not disclose to third parties your personal data or any information obtained through the provision of services and during the term of a contract, including information on services received or provided, except:
- if the third party concerned needs to transfer the data under a contract to perform any function stipulated by law or required to meet a contractual obligation, for example as part of banking settlements or to ensure the provision and receipt of services;
- in accordance with the client’s clear and explicit consent;
- to persons specified in external laws and regulations upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedure and scope specified in the external laws and regulations;
- in cases specified in external laws and regulations for the protection of the legal interests of AD VERBUM, for example, when bringing an action in court or submitting a claim in other state authorities against a person who has undermined these legal interests of AD VERBUM.
Storage of personal data
- AD VERBUM stores and processes your personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- a contract signed with you is in force;
- one of the parties may exercise its legitimate interests in the manner prescribed by external laws and regulations (for example, raise objections or take action in court);
- one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data;
- your consent for the relevant processing of personal data is in force, unless there is another legal basis for the processing of data.
- AD VERBUM regularly updates personal data based on the information you provide.
- Personal data are stored in accordance with the storage periods of AD VERBUM personnel records and accounting documents, as well as the Regulation.
Access to personal data and the rights of a person
- You have the right to receive information regarding the processing of your data specified in laws and regulations.
- In accordance with laws and regulations, you also have the right to request AD VERBUM to supplement, correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (including the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of AD VERBUM), as well as the right to data portability. These rights are enforceable to the extent that the processing of data does not follow from the obligations of AD VERBUM imposed by the effective laws and regulations and carried out in public interests.
- You may submit a request for the exercise of your rights:
- in writing at the AD VERBUM office by presenting a personal identification document;
- Upon receipt of a request to exercise your rights, AD VERBUM verifies your identity, examines the request and executes it in accordance with laws and regulations.
- AD VERBUM sends a reply to the request for information by registered post to the address specified in the request or by email, considering the person’s indicated form of receiving the reply to the extent possible.
- AD VERBUM ensures the fulfilment of data processing and protection requirements in accordance with laws and regulations and, in the event of your objection, takes appropriate steps to resolve the objection. However, if this fails, you have the right to contact the supervisory authority, the Data State Inspectorate.
Client’s consent to data processing and the right to withdraw it
- You have the right to withdraw the consent to process the data at any time in the same way it was given, in which case the further processing of data based on the previously given consent for the specific purpose will not be conducted.
- The withdrawal of consent does not interrupt the processing of data conducted based on other legal grounds.
- The withdrawal of consent does not affect the data processing performed at the time when the consent was valid.